Facts about Formula 1 Car Racing
Formula 1 car racing is a very famed sports event that witnesses some of the best driving skills, lots of media coverage and masses. Here are a few facts about this event that you should know if you are a fan.
• F1 car engines are the most complex engineering parts that are crafted to perfection.
• The car engines have a specific tolerance which when exceeded can cause a disaster on the race track.
• A F1 racer normally experiences 5G (gravity). Normally, 2G can make the head feel heavy twice its normal size.
• The F1 car will have the most complex gearbox that is assembled of more than 1500 different components.
• The F1 car gearbox can help the driver change the gear almost 50 times faster.
• The F1 racer will normally go through a lot of physical stress during the race for example 200 bpm, 50% higher blood pressure, dehydration and even peeing while driving.